POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Can't Raytrace from Moray : Re: Can't Raytrace from Moray Server Time
29 Jul 2024 20:27:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Can't Raytrace from Moray
From: Model Citizen
Date: 14 Mar 2005 11:55:00
Message: <web.4235c119d2c702d196508a530@news.povray.org>
Thank you to Marc and Stephen for the replies.

Yes, I will post any future Moray-related POV questions in the moray.win
group.  I posted it here because I did not know if the problem was with
Moray or with POV-Ray.  Since then I have been able to solve some of the
problem by simply making sure that POV-Ray is running *before* I start
Moray.  That eliminated the lock-up of POV-Ray.  POV-Ray would then
successfully raytrace the Moray file, although it would it would not
automatically display the results.  I had to find the file using Windows
Explorer, and then open it.  Not too much of a problem.  I don't know if it
is supposed to work that way, or if it should automatically display the
completed raytraced file in POV-Ray.

Onward...